Hosted and co-presented by Michael de Manincor from the Yoga Institute Sydney and Leelee Donoghoe from Yoga Presence. To be held at Yoga Presence in Goulburn!
Heart of Yoga Teacher Training Course 2017
Becoming part of the community at The Yoga Institute has been a life changing experience for so many of our students.
The Yoga Institute is one of the most respected yoga schools in Australia and our graduates are known for the quality of their teaching. Our team is highly experienced and qualified, and passionate about sharing the ancient wisdom of yoga in a modern context.
Is this course for me?
- TTAre you passionate about your yoga practice and want to learn to share your knowledge and love of yoga?
- Are you looking for a high quality, registered yoga teacher training to become a certified Yoga Teacher?
- Are you a 200hr qualified Yoga Teacher and wish to deepen your knowledge and experience of Yoga?
- Are you looking for a course that teaches you about all aspects of yoga, not just postures?
- The Heart of Yoga Teacher Training Course at The Yoga Institute in Sydney is an inspiring, fun and transformational personal journey that nurtures and supports students who are keen to deepen their personal and professional understanding of yoga and become amazing yoga teachers.
What does this course give me?
This comprehensive part-time 1 year (500 hours) diploma level yoga teacher training course gives you:
- A highly engaging and supportive learning experience at a dedicated yoga education, yoga therapy and yoga teacher training centre in Sydney
- A wonderful community of like-minded fellow students and yoga teachers
- The foundations for further studies in Yoga Therapy
- World class online Yoga Anatomy Fundamentals training taught by bestselling author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews
- Ongoing personal guidance and study support from an experienced mentor-teacher
- Level 1 Upgrade option – upgrade from 200hr to 350hr for Level 1 Yoga Australia membership
- Eligibility for full (Level 1) membership with Yoga Australia – become a registered yoga teacher
- Further post-graduate training available through our Yoga Therapy Training course, and a range of continuing education and post-graduate training courses
- Qualifications to be eligible for professional indemnity insurance
- Development of your personal yoga practice for health and well-being
- Graduate teaching opportunities
Dates: Commences 27th of May
Prospectus and bookings available shortly.